Guidelines & Regulations
- SPEED LIMIT 5 MPH
- Check-in time: 1:00 pm
- Check-out time: 12:00 pm (Additional charge to stay longer)
- Check-out time for rental cabins: 11:00 am
- Quiet hours: 11:00 pm - 7:00 am
CHILDREN 1-12 YEARS
Please avoid accidents and injuries by accompanying your children to the playground area. We cannot be responsible for accidents.
Play at your own risk. Please do not throw rocks. Children under 7 must be accompanied to bathrooms and showers. All children must be at their sites by 9:30 pm.
TEENS 13-19 YEARS
All teens must be at their sites by 11:00 pm.
We ask that all fires be attended at all times, cooking only in daytime, and campfires after 5:00 pm must be extinguished with water by 12:00 am
Burning of paper, garbage, bottles or cans IS NOT permitted.
Fires no higher that 2' per order of Fire Warden.
One golf cart per site. No golf carts allowed in park without golf cart insurance certificate, headlights, taillights, horn & site #. Must have valid drivers license to operate golf cart. Electric carts only. An inspection is required. Prior approval by campground management necessary.
WE DO NOT PERMIT
- Swimming after dusk in the pond
- Diving off or playing on the bridges
- Cutting through sites
- Washing of vehicles
- Tiki torches
- Karaoke machines
- Cutting of trees. Let's protect our environment
- Glass bottles or glass objects on the beach
- Skateboards, Hoverboards, roller blades, scooters, "Big Wheels," mini bikes, or 3- or 4-wheelers in the park
- Pets in rental cabins, in water or beach, or left unattended
- Out of State Firewood (NH State Law, see nhbugs.org/firewood-campers)
- Food in dog park
- Smoking in any building or rental cabin
- Trailer washing permitted before June 15th (except Memorial weekend)
- Bicycle riding is permitted until dusk
- Children under 16 are required to wear helmets while riding bicycles (NH State Law)
- Bicycles must be walked around office/entrance area
- Your pet is welcome on a leash, but please clean up after your pet and dispose of waste properly.
- We do ask that you do not leave your pet unattended at campsite. Pets are not allowed in water or on beach.
- Pets not allowed in rental cabins. Visitors of registered campers are not allowed to bring pets into campground. Pit bulls not allowed in park.
- No food allowed in dog park.
POOL RULES - PLEASE READ COMPLETE POOL RULES LOCATED AT POOLS
- NO Diving - NO Jumping - NO Running
- #1 SUN & FUN Pool is for 5 years and older.
- #2 FAMILY FUN Pool is for any age.
- #3 ADULTS ONLY Pool is for anyone 21 years and older.
- #4 JACKS PAD Pool is for 5 years and older.
- KIDS HOT TUB: 8 years – 17 years old, please read restrictions before using.
- ADULT HOT TUB: 18 years and older, please read restrictions before using.
- No jams, cutoffs or T-shirts in any pool or hot tub. Bathing suits only.
- No glass bottles or glass objects in pool area. No pets in pool area. Smoking prohibited in pool area.
- All children under 14 must be accompanied by an adult at all pools and at pond.
- Anyone who wishes not to abide by the above rules will be asked to leave.
Please help us keep the bathrooms, showers, laundry and game rooms clean by picking up after yourself. If anything needs attention, please contact the office immediately.
Sewer connections must be connected with a 90 degree elbow to ensure proper tight fit. If you do not have one, one may be purchased at the campground store.
SITES & PARKING
Park only on graveled or paved areas. To help protect our trees and grass, we ask that you put tents on sites, not on grass.
All campground buildings are smoke- free, including pool complex. Smoking is not allowed in any rental cabins. Please dispose of cigarette butts in ashtrays and not on the ground.
Rescue Squad 911
Ask-A-Nurse (603) 626-2626
Campground (603) 529-2528
Weare Animal Hospital (603) 529-4999
Hospital (603) 668-3545
Phone calls accepted for emergency purposes only.
Please dispose of all trash in dumpsters located conveniently throughout the park.
All visitors must register at the office and pay a fee BEFORE entering the park. All day-visitors must leave by 11:00 pm. Senior citizens over 62 are FREE (day visit only) and half-price overnight. One visitor car per campsite allowed.
Thank you for your cooperation!
All guidelines are subject to change without notice.
Revised January 2017